soya
Soya  -  Information about Soy and Soya Products
Home Soy Foods Reviews Soya Health Soya Recipes Soy Candles

Soy candles
Soy is also used as renewable ingredient for non-food products, such as soy candles and biofuel. Soy candles produce less soot than paraffin candles and burn longer.
animated soy candle

RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   LoginLogin 
Isoflavones supplements

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies
   Soya.be Forum Index -> Soybeans
Ann

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 2:36 pm 
Isoflavones supplements

Some online stores sell isoflavones supplements. Are they safe to use? Has anyone used them?

Regards,
Ann

Karen

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:40 pm 

I wouldn't use them icon_exclaim.gif If you take supplements there's a chance that you take too much. It's not possible to have too much isoflavones by eating only soy products. Also, soy contains other benificial components which are missing in supplements.

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:16 pm 

"Hundreds of clinical studies indicate that soya isoflavones have a variety of beneficial health effects based on the fact that the molecular structure of the Isoflavones is very similar to the body?s own estrogen. The Isoflavones thus help to balance oestrogen levels in the body, reducing the hormone-related complaints associated with menopause."

Mariana

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:53 am 
soy products

Hello,

I am new in this site, I am very interested in talking about soy benefits, if you receive this message pls let me know. I am 41 yrs. old and I am having problems with the menopause already, I am starting to take soy milk, any suggestions? thanks in advance,
Mariana
Mexico

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies
   Soya.be Forum Index -> Soybeans  
Page 1 of 1

Soy messages - About Soya.be - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy - Copyright 2012 Soya.be