soya
Soya  -  Information about Soy and Soya Products
Home Soy Foods Reviews Soya Health Soya Recipes Soy Candles

Soy candles
Soy is also used as renewable ingredient for non-food products, such as soy candles and biofuel. Soy candles produce less soot than paraffin candles and burn longer.
animated soy candle

RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   LoginLogin 
Soya Beans

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies
   Soya.be Forum Index -> Soybeans
Kelly

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:46 am 
Soya Beans

Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I've some queries on Soya Milk.

It's good for me to drink soya milk everyday plus an egg?
When is the most suitable time to drink soya milk? It's because i saw an article mentioned that drinking soya milk in the afternoon will be the best time because all the vitamins will be easily absorb into our body, and advisable not to drink it when the weather is cloudy or raining season. It's TRUE?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Hildegard

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:38 pm 

There's no interaction between an egg and soy milk, they can be both part of a healthy diet. Although one discuss if one egg daily is too much, this will depend on the individual.

Soy provides a lot of nutrients (minerals, proteins, fat) but also some beneficial phytochemicals, including isoflavones. These isoflavones are not kept long in the body. To have optimal benefit of the soy isoflavones it's best to spread the soy consumption throughout the day. The influence of weather or season is unknown to me, probably it is anecdotal.

This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies
   Soya.be Forum Index -> Soybeans  
Page 1 of 1

Soy messages - About Soya.be - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy - Copyright 2012 Soya.be